STOLEN AND RECOVERED VEHICLES
- Make the necessary arrangements with the client to identify the vehicle and if needed provide transport for the client to the relevant police pound.
- We obtain all the relevant documentation that is needed by the SAPS to complete the releasing process. After all these processes are completed the relevant vehicle will be moved to the required address, yard or panel beater as instructed by the Insurance company or Broker.
- If a vehicle has been recovered and the relevant vehicle’s identification numbers have been tampered with, we arrange for new identification numbers (SAPVIN number) on the vehicle. Once this process is completed we also make sure that all relevant systems are updated with the new identification numbers and ready to be registered and sold on Auction.
WE ALSO ASSIST WITH CROSS BORDER STOLEN AND RECOVERED VEHICLES FROM NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES:
- Vehicle Police clearances.
- Assisting with the issuing of SAPVIN numbers on tampered stolen recovered vehicles.
- Assisting in the cancellation of recovered stolen vehicles.
- Application of microdot technology on all types of vehicles.
- Verification on vehicles that already have been micro dotted with microdot technology.
- Assisting Insurance Companies with dealer stockings, settle vehicles into their name.