Terms and Conditions
This website, www.idubec19.co.za is owned by Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited ("the Company" / “us” / “we”).
Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited with registered offices at 38 Anstruther Street, Discovery, Roodepoort under the company registration number 2012/164269/07 and trading as Idube Vehicle Recoveries. By accessing the site to use our services, you:
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- Warrant that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions as well as the policies displayed on this Site and;
- Agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as well as the policies (collectively “the Agreement”)
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in all materials, including trademarks, logos, photographs, images, text and other graphics which form part of the website are owned by Idube Vehicle Recoveries. Such rights are protected by both South African and international intellectual property laws. All data and information communicated to or from the Idubec19 website and/or any website information as well as the database is the sole property of the Company.
"Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited", the Idube logo as well as the Company logo and all other marks and logos appearing on this Site are trademarks of Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited, its holding company or affiliates in the Republic of South Africa. Your use of any of the trademarks displayed on idubec19 or in any of its contents is strictly prohibited. You may not reproduce, publish, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any of the trademarks and information appearing on this site.
- You expressly agree that use of the website is entirely at your own risk.
- The website and its contents are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and has not been compiled to meet individual requirements.
- It is your responsibility to ensure, prior to entering into this Agreement, that the service available from and through this site meets your requirements, and is compatible with the hardware and/or software used by you.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited makes no representations nor gives warranties of any kind, whether express or implied including, without limitation, with respect to the site, its contents, the accuracy thereof or any warranties or representations regarding the effectiveness of any security or encryption facilities.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited does not warrant that the functions provided by the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to you, including without limitation for any direct, indirect, incidential, special or consequential loss or damages which might arise from your use of, or reliance upon, the website or the content contained in the website, or your inability to use the website, and/or unlawful activity on the website.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents, representatives and affiliates shall not be liable for any loss, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon the Site (including any information contained thereon) or the Internet.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited will endeavour to ensure that your personal information is protected as they travel over the internet, however given the state of online technology there is no guarunte of secure transmition over the internet.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or which the Company transmits to you.
- In using the Site you warrant that you shall not infect it with any computer programming (e.g a virus) that may damage, interfere with, delay or intercept any data or information on the Site and you hereby indemnify the Company for any damage caused by any act attributable to you.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this Site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page shall be prosecuted.
Registration and/or use of the Idube Vehicle Recoveries website constitutes acceptance of this agreement by you, and shall accordingly apply as between Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited and yourself.
Upon registration you will be required to provide a valid E-mail address and a password. Please keep your password secret. Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited accepts no liability for any damages suffered or losses incurred as a result of the misuse or loss of your password.
In this regard you represent and warrant that your user name and password shall:
Upon successful registration, a validation E-mail will be sent with a link in order to confirm your E-mail address is valid.
Should you not have received this email, please contact us from the E-mail address provided as to confirm the authenticity of such address
- Be used for personal use only and
- Will not be disclosed to any third party.
You will be required to login with your E-mail and Password each time, in order to access our website after registraion.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate the operation of the website at any time without prior notice to you and without the need to give you reasons for such termination or suspension.
- Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited may change the terms of this Agreement from time to time without notice to you. Any amendments will take effect immediately on posting of the amendments on the website. You shall be deemed to have accepted any changed terms should you continue to use the website.
- This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. Any indulgence of extension of time granted by Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited to you shall not be construed as a waiver or variation of any of our rights or remedies.
- The website is registered and managed in the Republic of South Africa and this Agreement is accordingly governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
We at Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited collect your personal information in order to speed up comunication with you as the client, in the event we recover your vehicle which was registered on our system after registering on our website, We may also contact you regarding our services which we offer as Idube Vehicle Recoveries.
How we at Idube Vehicle Recoveries (Pty) Limited collect your personal information is directly from you as the client through the website in the following ways:
- On registering on our Website, you will be required to supply the following information:
- Your Name,
- Your Surname,
- Your E-mail Address,
- Your Password(We do not have access to).
- Additional information can be added on your profile by you as the client(this is not compulsary). The following information may be supplied:
- Your ID number,
- your cellphone number,
- your work number,
- your home number,
- your suburb,
- your province
- an alternative contact name,
- an alternative contact surname,
- and two alternative contact numbers.
- If we are instructed to do so by a Legal Enforcement Order issued by the courts of South Africa and,
- Should you have added an insurance company and claim number on your stolen vehicle which has been registerd on our website, in the event that we locate your stolen vehicle we may also advise the insurance company of the recovered vehicle.